Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Microsoft Innovative Teachers Conference 2008



Darren, Clarence, Kathy and I are all part of the Microsoft Innovative Teachers Conference being held in Winnipeg. Hey Ben Hazzard and Joan Badger are also here. This should be a great experience. I am looking forward to more great ideas coming from this conference.

Perhaps I will bounce my keynote off of them and have some imput from the best.
I miss not having Dean and Alec here. Those two guys from Saskatchewan just make you think. Push the envelope. Perhaps next year the organizers will realize the powerhouses that they are. I will live blog tomorrows events including a keynote from Arnold Wasserman the chairman of the Idea Factory.

Tomorrow also brings a great breakfast, lunch and visits to Fortune Cat Game Studio and the Fairmont Hotel.

During the break I will run home so that I can create room for the dinner that will be provided.

The organizers have done a great job. It should be a powerful experience.

Looking forward to tomorrow.
I will tag everything MITCWIN08.

You will find flickr, youtube and blog posts with this tag. Perhaps the powers that be will also use this tag.

2 comments:

Alec Couros said...

Sounds like you are in really good company, and thanks for thinking about me in that light. You are certainly someone I'd like to get a chance to meet f2f sometime, too bad you couldn't make TLT, it was terrific. I am sure there will be a future conference or event, hope sooner than later.

Enjoy the conference. I am not sure if M$ will ever consider me, I think I talk against proprietary stuff too much ... I may have angered someone along the way. :-)

Mr. H said...

TLT was am eyeopener. I am envious of the progressive thinking for Educational Technology happening in Saskatchewan. Makes on think about moving..... or attending next year. Hey you could get some cheap speakers from this province;-) ;-)