Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GBBOA is coming to a close

Few the Great Big Book of Algebra is over. Students learned how to embed videos and pictures, write poetry and create xtranormal videos. Now they are going to self assess and peer assess each others work. I am using a google form. I am really liking these tools. Create the form, student fill them in and you get a spreadsheet to work from.

Here is the GBBOA posts from the mathzone

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Here is the form that I am using...




If I was to do this project again I would make it shorter. The process got to drawn out and the kids lost interest. When they start there next project I will make it much shorter and more exciting. What is this next project!!!!
Wait and see but you could grab a sneek peek here!!!! This project is just starting to rev up!!!

No comments: