Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wow What a Tuesday Evening

I was an attendee of the Women of Web 2.0 Skypecast and Worldbridges chat the featured David Warlick and Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach. With 29 people in the chat room there was great information being passed around.

Here is a link to the podcast of the evenings proceedings. WOW it was amazing.

The Women of Web 2.0 broadcast every Tuesday at 9:00 EST. They are Vicki, Jen, Sharon, and Cheryl. I want to commend Cheryl who works the skypecast and always has it running so smoothly. After doing a couple of skypecasts of my own I know it isn't the easiest job keeping the extra callers at bay but Cheryl does this and participates in the chatroom as well.

The Women of Web 2.0 website is full of information and a great place to network with other like minded individuals.

No WOW 2.0 is not for women only. I am a guy and there are many of us here using the wealth of knowledge these 4 women can provide.

I would also like to thank World Bridges who host the chat every Tuesday. They are great. The chat has many features that make life easy for people to communicate.

Hanging out with these great educators is now part of my weekly routine. Each week they provide me with something new to try.

Thanks WOWsers. I really appreciate what you do.

No comments: