Monday, August 06, 2007

Wow I Haven't posted for a while because I was...

At the Beach!!
Sometimes down time is the best medicine. I have had a great vacation and still have a few weeks to go. My family and I went to Victoria Beach where my wife's aunt has a cottage. This cottage was built by my wife's father so there is a family connection there.

We got to spend the first three weeks of July at the Beach. This is a total treat because the weather was great and the kids had something to do each day. One special feature of Victoria Beach is that there are no cars allowed into the townsite. To get around you ride bikes or walk. This allows my kids to tootle around on their bikes and I do not have to worry about them betting hit.... but I do need to get them to ride on the left hand side of the road.



After we returned home I created a bunch of movies from the wee little digital camera that I own. They can be found at Youtube. As I was playing around in Imovie I found that I could save the movies to my Ipod and the quality was much better than at youtube.





It is now August. School is approaching and I need to get my head back in the game. Until next next post. Enjoy Augest!

No comments: