I am re-posting from the Mathzone an assignment I will test drive on Monday. I will also be writing reports and doing eportfolios all at the same time.
Tell me what you think.
I was supposed to start a new unit with your this week. I had a tragic accident on the ice yesterday. I slipped and bumped my head. I do not remember what I was supposed to teach you. Although I do remember my name, where I live and who all of you are (aliens I think!!)
All I have left are a few artifacts in my backpack and these movies had put into a blog post. Help me out. Can you figure out what I was going to teach you and teach me before I regain my memory.
Some important vocabulary was left on a piece of paper too.
- Create a blog post that explains how these artifacts are linked.
- How can you use the vocabulary to help explain the artifacts?
- You must explain what the shapes are, what is that formula, and who is that guy and why do I care in Grade 8 Math.
- You need to label your post with the mystery man's name.
- You will need to embed a video that explains all of your work after you have figured out what you will be doing.
- You will need to answer a word problem by Thursday. It will be posted on Wednesday night.
- This is all due by the end of your math class on Friday.
Here are some videos that might help you understand your topic.
What else did Pythagoras do?
Don't try this at home!!
In 60 Seconds?
Can you remake this video and make it better or easier to understand?